Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 34: ?

We left Cabrils late and headed south again. Took what we thought was
a small detour to check our the river delta. Turned out to be an
amzing find. When we got to the end of the river we found an empty
beach that stretched for miles in both directions surrounded by acres
and acres of shallow farm land with thousands and thousands of birds
nesting. Really an amazing stumble

From there we headed south again to a town that is the birthplace of
paella and also the home of The Holy Grail. Thea right, THE Grail.
Where are we?

Tomorrow: the quest for the Grail

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, could you be at the Saint Mary of Valencia Cathedral in Valencia, Spain? Just guessing here, but have a great time even if you think I cheated by Googleing the place. Is Googleing a word yet?

    And hey, I'd like a job creating those weird words used to validate that you are a human before they let you post a comment. Today's word is "elethra". What the hell is an "elethra"? How the heck would I know, but I do know I am damn good at making up words. Maybe it's the pee tube of an elephant. Do you know if they are hiring word fabricators? I'm getting tired of my Chinese fortune cookie job.

    ReplyDelete